Like many of you, we have spent the last few days learning about the Coronavirus and how it is impacting our community. For me personally, that means understating how it affects our co-workers, customers, and communities, and then making adjustments to how we work and operate. I believe we have one simple objective: mitigate, if not eliminate, the inward and outward spread of the virus within our store and within our community. With that in mind, we have made several updates to our daily operations in response to the threat.
– We are no longer accepting cash at the register. We will continue to accept Debit, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
– We are wiping down the grips, handlebar, stem, top tube, and saddle before and after each bicycle test ride with a disinfectant mixture or Clorox wipes.
– We are performing an hourly wipe down of the sales counter, phones, keyboards, handrails, door handles, and all flat surfaces near the service counter, sales counter, and entrances with a disinfectant mixture or Clorox wipes.
– We are performing a morning and evening wipe down of all flat surfaces on the sales floor, the break room, and customer bathrooms with a disinfectant mixture.
– We are accommodating customers who do not want to come in the store by providing curbside pickup and/or assistance.
– We are wearing nitrile latex gloves while service writing and are changing them out frequently.
– We are wiping down the handlebar, top tube, stem, and saddle of all incoming repairs or services upon check-in with a disinfectant mixture or Clorox wipes.
– After performing a repair or service, rental set-up, or new bike sales check, we will wipe down the handlebar, top tube, stem, and saddle with a disinfectant mixture or Clorox wipes before putting the bike back in the rack or delivering to a customer.
– We are going to perform a morning and evening wipe down of all repair stands, work benches, bathrooms, and floors with a disinfectant mixture.
– We are accommodating customers who do not want to come in the store by providing a curbside repair drop off where we will take your bike along with your name and phone number. We will then call the you with an estimate.
– We are accommodating customers who do not want to come in the store by providing a curbside pickup of all repairs or rentals.
Our employees have been told to stay home if they are not feeling well.
For those who do not want to travel to the store
– Nearly our entire product selection is available online. Please visit www.redrockbicycle.com.
– We have employees standing by via phone to help answer any questions you may have. We can walk you through the selection process and help you identify the product you are looking for. You can then make the purchase online or over the phone:
– St George (435) 674-3185
– Cedar City (435) 383-5025
– Text (435) 674-3185
We are offering easy solutions for you to get the product you are looking for after your phone call or web purchase:
– We will provide same-day curbside delivery at no charge Mon-Sat 9am-7pm, Sun 11am-5pm.
– We will provide free at-home delivery within a three day window (Washington County, Iron County, and Mesquite) for all bike purchases.
– We will provide free ground shipping directly to your house for all non-bike purchases over $50.
Last, and most important, if any of our customers are not feeling well, we ask that you please stay home.
Please note, these procedures are subject to change as we learn and adapt to the changes in the marketplace.
Ryan Gurr – Owner
Red Rock Bicycle Co