Some of us need a break every once in a while. Some of us need that break at least weekly. And then there’s those of us who need a mid-week break. If you fall into that last category, join the Mooseknuckler Alliance for their Mid-Week Overnighter.
- Meet at the MCA Social Lounge 2.0 and be ready to roll out at 5:30 PM (address is below).
- Bring lights, there’s a good change we will ride past dark to get to our campsite.
- Plan on riding self-supported for a max of 3 hours at a brisk pace.
- Leaving from the Lounge, we will ride to a local campground and hang out for the evening.
- Plan on being back by 10 AM on Thursday.
Above all, please plan on being self-supported. There will be no support vehicles.